[реклама вместо картинки]

"Черная Жемчужина"

Объявление

Дорогие члены экипажа форума «Черная жемчужина»!
Убедительно просим вас обратить внимание на следующие темы: Мы живы! и Предложения и пожелания в новом плаваньи.

Прежде, чем подняться на борт моего корабля, подумайте: готовы ли вы чтить Кодекс? Готовы ли вы быть братом (сестрой) и другом каждому члену команды? Готовы ли вы встать плечом к плечу рядом со своим капитаном перед лицом опасности? И нужен ли вам этот горизонт? Если да - добро пожаловать на борт! (капитан Джек Воробей)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » "Черная Жемчужина" » Гальюн » Раскраска!!!

Раскраска!!!

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 111

я это отпечатаю и дам сестре)))

Ой люди) а можно попугать продолжением шедевра?))) В третьей части все стало еще страшнее)))) Сканы были сделаны для моего сайта по Пинтелу и Рагетти:
http://pintel-ragetti.narod.ru/journal.htm
Джек вроде похож на прежнего) А Гиббс уж извините мне чудовище из "Красавицы и чудовища" напомнил) как и Пинтел впрочем) Рагетти без комментариев  :tooth:

Отредактировано MaryRead (2007-07-21 03:01:43)

А почему мне там нос, как у старого армянина, нарисовали?)))))))))

А тебя не смущает что вы с младшим Тернером попеременно в каких-то голубых джинсах щеголяете?)) Кстати Уилли не узнать) ему "польстили")  :ha-ha:
Кстати не только нос - а еще и глаза чем-то мутным налились)

Купила сегодня новый выпуск комиксов по ПКМ, раскрыла и упала)))))) ТАКОГО еще не было))))))) Итак, внимание - Сяо Фенг!!!))))))))))

Ой, я этот журнал сегодня на лотке листала и хохотала.)) Это где на обложке Лиза в сингапурском Гуччи и Джек?))) На меня продавщица еще так странно смотрела... А Фенг, кстати, еще ничего... Вот из Уилла такого блин мачо-испано сделали.... А Раджетти на крыску похож))))

Простите, а комиксы по ПКМ, это 6ой выпуск журнала по пиратам? Я просто немного запуталась в журналах-раскрасках-комиксах)
На сайте у себя обновила комиксы (на английском правда) с Пинтелом и Рагетти.
Такого вида это все - http://pintel-ragetti.narod.ru/scan/comic1.jpg
Тут (в разделе "Комикс") - http://pintel-ragetti.narod.ru/journal.htm Он скорее всего старый, но я раньше не видела)
А прорисовка эта диснеевская ЖЖОТ, ой как ЖЖОТ)  :tooth:

Zeta написал(а):

Спящий Дэйви Джонс!!! Как мило, Боже, как это мило

Д-да?! А у меня возникли ассоциации с рестораном и салатом...
"Элизабет в расстройстве"
:blush:  _Обретя дар речи_ О ГОСПОДИ-И!! Нет, я, конечно, все понимаю, но зачем же изображать ТАКИЕ подробности?!

"А Джонс на старого еврея похож"
Да нет, скорее на чудом излечившегося господина Кокнара...

Уж-жас какой!

Hеаrtfirе написал(а):

Уж-жас

..А проще говоря - последовательная маразматизация социума...http://uploads.ru/t/T/v/F/TvF8b.png

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible post.

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're working with? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

You are so awesome! I do not think I've read a single thing like this before. So great to discover someone with unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. That is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

Hi there,  You have done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Cheers!

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

Hello all, here every person is sharing such know-how, thus it's good to read this web site, and I used to go to see this webpage everyday.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Regards!

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I know this web site provides quality dependent articles and extra data, is there any other web page which presents these kinds of information in quality?

That is very interesting, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to in search of more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

Hi, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else could I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect method? I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I've been at the look out for such information.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » "Черная Жемчужина" » Гальюн » Раскраска!!!